The use of facial fillers has increased in recent years due to their dramatic anti-wrinkle results. They are a naturally-derived or synthetic material that is injected into the skin to plump out the surface. The wrinkle, depression, or fold in the skin is targeted and corrected so that a smooth surface remains, giving the client a fresh and youthful appearance. Some people assume fillers and Botox are the same, however, they combat wrinkles and ageing in completely different ways. Botox (botulinum toxin) is injected into certain areas to paralyse the muscle and stop it creasing the skin, whereas fillers are a substance that is injected under the surface of the skin to plump it out, hydrate it, and create fullness.
Fillers are used on the face to:
- Increase volume in the lower cheek or temple area and rebalance the facial proportions to correct the appearance of gauntness, often occurring when fat pads beneath the skin’s surface shift.
- Erase the presence of nasolabial folds (laughter lines) that are the deep creases running from the nose to the mouth
- Plump thin lips to create a fuller and more in proportion smile
- Remove the vertical lines that can become present around the edge of the mouth
- Augment the apple of the cheeks to enhance their shape and give a youthful roundness
- Fill out the depressions or hollows that can occur under the eye area
- Correct indented scars caused by acne
At White Dental Rooms we specialise in the Stylage M, Stylage Lips, Juvederm, and Restylane systems to offer you the perfect treatment for your individual needs. We will formulate the ideal plan for you based on your skin condition, age, lifestyle, and depth of the wrinkle.
Our professional team are fully certified in administering these specialist treatments and only use the highest quality products. Each of the fillers we use contain hyaluronic acid, which is a sugar module that naturally occurs within the skin and offers support and structure to our tissues. Hyaluronic acid protects our skin from the elements, and keeps it firm as well as hydrated by its ability to bind water molecules. Unfortunately, as we age the natural production of this acid diminishes and our skin loses its elasticity and becomes thinner. This, coupled with our bone structure underneath changing over time, can lead the appearance of dry skin as well as lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers replicate the lifting effect of natural hyaluronic acid to keep the skin hydrated and supple, with effective results that can last up to a year.
Rejuvenate your skin and create a resilient barrier against the effects of ageing with our dermal filler range. Book your consultation today at White Dental Rooms.